Friday, January 16, 2009

Rigging ready to move plane.


You can see the silhouette of the rigging which'll be pulling the plane (can't see it in this pick) from the water later today. My inability to get a good photo remains hampered by the iPhone - sorry.

The activity around the park was far less this morning as most of everyone (with a brain) is taking shelter from the teen temperatures (11) inside or in cars - the notable exception being the media which needs something to broadcast on the morning shows. One lucky reporter appeared to land a survivor. That is I assume he was a survivor as he was the only person around not wearing a season appropriate coat and the only other bit of outer wear he had was what I'm pretty sure was a red cross towel.

Also lumbering around this morning were a handful of NTSB folk. I'm not sure if that is a cool job or an amazingly morbid job.

Oh well, assumedly this'll be all done with by the time I head home later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment